2017 Australian WaterCross Championships 28-30 April
Click here for more info Lifestyle on Water Festival Redcliffe website
The Festival includes the Inaugural “Moreton Bay Madness” Fishing competition, marine & boat expo, jet-ski racing, pop-up restaurants, food & wine expo, live music, static displays, on water demonstrations and an interactive community ground festival held in conjunction with potentially Australia’s largest Catch & Release Eco-fishing competition with over $250,000 in Prizes to be won and given away.
- The Austackle Moreton Bay Madness catch & release fishing competition presented by Festival Guest Paul Burt, Channel 7 personality. Including prize giveaways.
- The Moreton Bay Marine & Boat Expo including on-water demonstrations and displays.
- The 2017 PWC National Closed Course Titles in multiple classes of Jet Ski racing with local and International competitors competing for the coveted titles.
- Live Music with Guy Sebastian, local artists and special guests.
- Food & Wine Expo including celebrity cooking demonstrations and the festival signature dishes Bucket “O” Prawns & Bucket “O” Bugs